Foam Fabrication Applications
The uses for custom foam products are endless, including the foam fabrication applications listed below.
Examples of Custom Foam Products
- Packaging: (protective, functional, and decorative) including computer design, such as end caps, corner blocks, corners, dividers, pouches, liners, void fill, military packs, and toolbox inserts.
- Seals and gaskets: (open and closed cell foams, neoprene EPDM, VNN, and PVC) with and without adhesive backing for automotive and appliance uses.
- Filtration for gas and liquid applications (20-80 pores per inch, or PPI).
- Case Inserts: (sales, use, decorative, demonstration kits) that show off your products in a positive way, including turnkey sales where we supply the case as well as the foam including vacuum-formed, injection-molded, and soft-sided fabric cases.
- Cushioning: (products, furniture, bedding, padding, and matting) including spring floor subflooring and matting for dance studios, exercise studios, gymnastics studios, etc.
- Sophisticated prototyping: and sampling using state-of-the-art equipment and machinery for protective packaging. Our prototype capabilities include computer design utilizing drop curve and static load analysis, single and multiple drop height engineering, and vibration damping for complete product design.
- Insulation: for sounds such as sound-absorbing foam to absorb sound and noise and for temperature such as encapsulation to keep the cold in and the heat out.
For more information about foam fabrication applications and our custom foam product solutions, contact us today!